Monday, March 24, 2008

These picture posts are fucking with my general blogging mojo because I feel like I spend more time talking about what's happening in the photos than I do coming up with a cohesive ditty that has some sort of point, which ties into a bigger idea or something. Anyways, today was Easter and I woke up with a hangover that I knew was not going to end anytime soon. At 11pm I was still contemplating suicide. Amazing.
Easter in Los Angeles is great because it means going to the beach and looking around at all the other good looking people and scowling at the ugly/fat/people clearly not from L.A. and hoping they understand that they have to leave before they fuck up the entire scope of things. I wanted to share this moment with people but my sister spent today with her boyfriend because he's leaving to go back to Argentina tomorrow afternoon (Monday). I wonder if she is going crazy or if she'll wait to go insane till after he is gone.
Once I got home I got to play Easter with my two favorite people, my dog-son and my little sister and they wanted to play and I wanted to drink arsenic if it promised to make me stop feeling like I was going to puke. At some point I fell asleep on the couch for a couple of hours and never got to the work I was supposed to do this weekend because I am a piece of trash loser.

The beach is looking so fucking fab these days that I've decided to divide my time between coffee houses in Hollywood and Malibu. I really need to figure out some sort of stupid schedule and stick with it because I waste so much time when I am writing at home. I have been sitting here for like 4 hours and watching Law & Order and Charmed. And before you judge me on the Charmed thing, Julian McMahon plays some sort of smarmy demon and he has a beard in the episode I am watching right now and he is hot as fucking hell. Thank god he quit this stupid show to become Christian Troy and give me something to get off to for-fucking-ever.

I am probably going to buy a Smart Car. I mean, what the fuck do I need with a stupid giant volvo? Don't get me wrong, I love that car, but I think the new convertible Smart Car is so fucking cute and gas efficient and I want it. I will have that car within the next six months. Then I will take the top down and drive around the beach and listen to the GoGos and mock Belinda Carslie by doing blow and fucking a lot of dudes. Gosh, somethings never change.
Here is probably the worst looking photo of me I can find. Parts of the makeup from the night before is still on my face and the rest of me is a complete and total hot mess. I need to stop furrowing my brow before I need to start getting botox like next month. I woke up at the Viceroy hotel and I am pretty sure I might remember parts of getting there and room service because I woke up and called them for a pot of coffee and a pitcher of orange juice. Then I went back to bed and woke up again at like noon. Then I walked for like three miles in the sun while mostly thinking about how terrible I looked.

4 comments:

Butchie said...

I love LA. I always end up picking up a hot chick on Santa Monica BLVD. Too easy.

Raymi Lauren said...

you blow so much money at hotels, get an apartment.

Sabrina See said...

then i would be blowing money on an apartment and a hotel because I usually just get a hotel within walking distance from where I was drinking. I never drink from walking distance from where I live or I would have to compete for old suburban weirdos with creep cougars.

Raymi Lauren said...

so you drink so much that you HAVE to stay at a hotel?