Saturday, March 8, 2008

I guess I will write this up as a short story eventually, but for now I will just go ahead and explain to you the dream I had last night because it included sex with Daniel Day Lewis, Nick Swordson and the fact that white people were eliminated from society.  Maybe it was American people.  In all honesty it was fucking confusing.  It was the future and American people were world-wide outlaws and because I am always down to live on the edge I was hiding in a containment unit behind Daniel Day Lewis's apartment.  It was all very, Diary of Anne Frank, and these creepy floating robo cops would come by every so often to check and see if any intruders were around and this is when I would go and hide in my area.  For whatever reason I had to share a bathroom with Daniel Day Lewis and the details are sort of fuzzy, but like one would imagine that man has some insane hygiene issues.  I guess I decide to bring them up while we are both in the bathroom and we begin fighting.  It is hot as hell cause he is in a towel and I am like BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. I AM A KNOW-IT-ALL AMERICAN.  BLAH, BLAH, YOU ARE DANIEL PLAINVILLE AND YOU DRINK MY MILKSHAKE.  Then he grabs me by the neck and shoves me into the wall because all things awesome begin with a huge fight and then quickly move to super intense sex.  This is where I get to tell you that in my dreams Daniel Day Lewis's dick size is average at best and I was like OH, YOU'RE CIRCUMCISED, THIS IS SURPRISING.  Anyways, our super loud fucking alerted the authorities because he's supposed to be living alone since his wife died and we have to escape out a window and into an alley or something.  I guess this could be a subversive short-story about the end of America's legacy.  Then again, it could just be a really insane dream where I get to have hate-sex with Daniel Day Lewis.  

1 comment:

Butchie said...

I like where this is going.