Wednesday, March 19, 2008






Oh my pretty little pets.  I've neglected you dearly.  To be honest these past couple of weeks have been trying to say the least and then my dog broke his dick yesterday and I about went bonkerinos because I realized the gravity of the situation right as I was getting ready to leave the house to go and check out how fucking drunk my sister was.  This lead to me being the best looking person at the emergency pet clinic at 10p.m. on St. Patrick's Day.  But yea, my dog broke his dick and I would love to explain the situation, but I am trying to shop the story around and I'd rather make money off of it rather than amuse you guys for three more minutes because sadly, you do not pay my bills.  Not that it exactly pays the bills either, but I guess it's a stepping stone in the right direction. 

Before my dog broke his dick I was drunk a bunch of times and I pee'd on the hood of a strangers car.  I am not sure that I even had a problem with said stranger or their car other than somehow I got it into my head to piss on a red car and theirs was the red car in the vicinity.  I also pointed out to a man that he had an ugly, pointy chin and to his face said YOU WERE BORN WITH THAT CHIN, YOU KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE SO YOU CANNOT BE MAD ABOUT IT.  I also did a lot of other things that are typical of what I am like when I decide to be a monster while drinking.  

My best friend is also in town right now.  It is weird because she is almost a fully functioning adult, but still does things like an 11-year-old.  I know she will never read this, but sometimes it is shocking to me that she will be one of the top 10% wealthiest people no matter what she does because of who she is, but she is like a train wreck.  Well, one that has derailed and somehow managed to get back on the tracks and start chugging a long.  She had to talk to one of my sister's who will probably read this and I am alright by that.  This sister went absolutely insane and ran off with her 27-year-old creepshow boyfriend for like a week then she lost her job and had to come crawling back home because a week vacation is all she needed anyways.  She's 18 and it is the sort of thing you come to expect from someone that needs to be medicated and reacts first and thinks later.  IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE COME TO ME FOR HELP BECAUSE I TOO HAVE GONE ABSOLUTELY INSANE AND AM WILLING TO GET YOU THE HELP YOU NEED.  Other than that, there isn't much more I can say and she refuses to talk to me about it because I treat her like a case worker I guess.  Besides all these things, things have been awesome and I have been having a great time trying to pick up my running even though my knee is sort of crappy.

7 comments:

Bambi LaFru said...

your dog broke his...DICK!?!?

WTF?! that is insane.

i hope he's okay! sheesh... =(

Butchie said...

Your posts are funny and you always show a little cleavage. This is a good combination. More cleavage is always better, though.

im lauf der zeit. said...

big fan of the curly.

Obesio said...

You look beautiful in the fourth picture.

Obesio said...

P.S. No negative implication meant regarding the other pictures.

Princess Pinche said...

Sad to say I know this broken penis story because of the title you gave me - and because I was there to witness it. I hope in your writings you include the doctor's haircut.

Also, you could always write a piece about your old switch-a-roo between the blue dress in the pics and the white/brown one in the pics.

Just sayin'.

xo

JaG said...

I like your hair!!