Sunday, March 2, 2008


God, I am supposed to be taking this miraculous time off to reevaluate my life and better myself, or whatever. Since I screwed my knee up I have been doing these terrible exercise videos. Usually I tivo them via the fitness network and now my ass and core are sore non-stop in an entirely new way. That could have been a dirty joke. I guess I will point it out since most people are fucking morons. Anyways, I've been looking for new writing gigs and I may have found one. It seems like my sort of thing. You know what else is my sort of thing? Staying up till 6am because I noticed that Law & Order: SVU starts at that time and I will never get enough Law & Order in my fucking life.

So I have a few things to write and instead of focusing Daniel-son, I spent my entire Saturday night watching Season 1 of Nip/Tuck. I guess I will reward myself with season 2 after I get some shit done like solving the nationwide female genital mutilation crisis. Speaking of that, consider yourself lamed out by a video of my youngest sister dancing in pajamas while singing along to Abba. Yes, please be aware that pedophiles everywhere will be tantalized by her major dancing moves which appear to be the same ones I like to use when I am fucking wasted. Anyways, now it is almost 7am and the sun is up and the guys at the SVU nabbed another murdering rapist just like I figured they would. Unlike the regular old fashioned murdering rapists I read about and the ones these douches capture, these idiots are caught almost every time. Oh, and whatever happened to the Ted Bundy sort of good looking rapists? Jesus, even on television all the sex offenders look like Brian Peppers. Someone needs to start casting some really hot looking sexual predators cause those are the ones I like to daydream about.

5 comments:

Butchie said...

I think Brian Peppers is just misunderstood.

Melissa said...

Ted Bundy was a gorgeous man.

Stolenswan said...

Okay, so that's my favorite Abba song.

And how embarrassing that I have a FAVORITE Abba song.

erin said...

god, imagine if you had been raped by richard speck. that is like pouring salt on a wound.

Butchie said...

Oh yeah. I need that Richard Speck video, if anyone has it. KTHNXBAI.