Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My sister's birthday is in less than a week. Every year at this time I end up spending more money than feasibly possible because she appeals to my sense of fun and because whenever I get piss drunk she has to push me around in a wheelbarrow or whatever. I was going to throw her a fucking billionaire birthday bash, but I went crazy in san francisco and I just found out what my hotel bill was from there, and it isn't pretty. For a two day stay at the shitty Clift Hotel I got charged somewhere around $6,000.00 IN CASE YOU MISSED THAT I WASTED SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS CAUSE I WAS ANGRY AT A HOTEL AND THREW A BITCHN PARTY. Whatever else I was going to write about gets to be overshadowed by the fact that I am a know-it-all tart that has zero concept of the dollar. AMEN.

I guess now I will have to be like I GUESS I NEED TO GET MORE MONEY FAST SINCE I DO NOT LIKE TO NOT HAVE MONEY.  Also, I am watching The Last Kiss in the background and Jacinda Barret calls Zach Braff a slut and I guess I am going to start calling a lot of men sluts cause it is fucking hilarious.  Oh, and back to my sister, we're holding her party at the Sunset Marquis hotel cause we're young and I'd rather die with nothing to my name than zero fun ever.

4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

is that you in that picture?

Sabrina See said...

yea, that's me.

Malik said...

Slut.

M.

Butchie said...

You know, I always stay at The Phoenix in San Francisco. You can crap in the pool and they don't care as long as you are with the or a band.

In LA I really like the Beverly Garland. I was a huge Hyatt on Sunset fan until I decided to hate the Hyatt. Please refer to this post: The Hyatt sucks balls