Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome to my blog. Or not. God, the stories I could tell about San Francisco. I guess instead of incriminating myself I am just going to post a few random pictures and some video my sister took of our friend talking about how she is a cock sucker.  

Even I get tired and need to pass out with cute little dogs.


I think it looks like I have a mustache in this picture.  BEHOLD MY STACHE.  I guess this means I get my face waxed this week.


This is the photo taken immediately before I had my first drink in way too long.  



This is a photo taken sometime between  Wednesday night and Thursday morning.  I drank heavily for 18 hours and well into Thursday.  At some point on Thursday I made a lot of phone calls and fell into the streets in San Francisco.  I am a hero to all.

3 comments:

xTx said...

yay for drunk in sf.
where abouts did you go?
it's my hometown you know.

Melissa said...

The other day a group of my friends were talking about how they had mustaches at young ages. I'm pretty sure I got mine at nine. Michael always says he wishes his could grow as thick- then I tell him to go fuck a blonde.

Butchie said...

BTW- pic # 5: Fuck yeah.