Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gosh, I have been incapable of forcing myself to blog for over a week. Now, last weeks absence is understandable as I was in a massive five-day long drinking and drug binge. Currently, I am at home and trying desperately trying to catch up on the writing I didn't do and super need to complete especially since I got into a fight with an unnamed hotel where I was probably charged a couple of grand because of some of the unsavory shit I got into. Also, during a blackout I went shopping and ended up with a louis vuitton purse, a bunch of dresses from moschino, and a ton of other fucking shit that i cannot currently remember, but ended up with anyways. Later on today, when I get a chance I will upload the photos I took and you can see what I look like while sitting on a bed in my pajamas in the middle of a drinking binge while the former publisher of Jane magazine makes out with my sister and says too much about himself. Then the next day I do an internet search and find out way more about him than he would have ever expected probably because he thought he was dealing with a group of stupid whores--too bad we're not the stupid type.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't recall ever going blackout shopping. I'm a little jealous. I think I would end up with things a million times sluttier than normal. probably.

Obesio said...

What types of drugs?