Sunday, January 6, 2008

Well then, I took this stupid photo at the zoo in Waikiki.  It sort of looks like something you would find on a fucking postcard.  It took me like 45 minutes to remember the word for postcard so I guess you should all be elated by my awesomeness.  I leave for San Francisco on Wednesday, but before I do I should like to get a fucking bike rack placed on my fucking car so I can continue to attempt conserving fucking gasoline.  

Each time I go to the pump and I am confronted with $3.43 I just want to shank everyone in the vicinity.  Good thing I absolutely passed out while writing that so I can continue my post with such grace and ease that everyone reading can be like THIS WOMAN IS A FUCKING PROPHET.  

Now it is even later cause I had to go and run in the rain and yell at my friend so that she would do whatever I said.  Please note that I do not respect people that bend easily to whatever I say or people that own magical eggs.  THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS MAGICAL EGGS.  Moving right along, I had this insane dream where I was watching this fat ugly Italian dude in the mafia, and he's suppose to kill his girlfriend's brother, but he wants to sleep with some chubby blonde.  So instead of killing her brother he tells him to keep his sister busy and somehow the guy does this by putting her in an electronics store in Brooklyn, but really it is just some brownstone building.  None of this is making any sense.  Anyways, the brother ends up preoccupying his sister.  The mafia guy is out back in his Lincoln Continental with his blonde girlfriend and she is naked and he is naked but over him is a black sheet that has fringe on the edges.  And he asks her if she is ready and when she nods suddenly the brother shows up and they announce they plan to double team her and then I was like WAIT, AM I REALLY GOING TO SUFFER THROUGH THIS DREAM BY HAVING TO WATCH FAT UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX.  And then I stopped the dream and rolled over and went onto something else.

No comments: