Sunday, January 27, 2008

I guess, now I am turning into Heath Ledger.  One pill to sleep.  One pill to wake up.  One pill to kick your mother's ass.  Too bad all of you fucks will pretend to care in the same way tons of morons are mourning someone they do not know.  So I am watching this terrible movie with Liam Neison and Edward Furlong.  I guess Edward Furlong and terrible are synonymous.  Anyways, Edward decides to kill his teenage girlfriend and not clean up the mess, when authorities come a knocking the father sends them away until they bring back a warrant.  That gives him enough time to burn all the evidence and make what may or may not have been more trouble.  Too bad I got fucking bored and changed the channel and now I will never know if Edward Furlong is a murderer as well as a terrible actor.  

I put a deep conditioner in my hair last night and now my hair is all fucking hard and nasty.  I would wash it out if I could morph myself into the fucking shower, but since I am a goddamned degenerate writer I probably won't.  Maybe I will take some sedatives and pain killers and float over to the front of the property and get more pictures of this never ending storm.  I am not even kidding, I'm going fucking stir crazy as hell.  I guess I won't even do that because I cannot remember where the hell I put my camera a few hours ago because I suffer from alcohol related dementia.  PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR CHILDREN TURN INTO THIS.

4 comments:

Butchie said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my gay blog.

Anonymous said...

I have been taking a bunch of melatonin every night to counteract the 300 mg of amphetamines I take each morning. I was pretty shocked to find it puts me to sleep better than ambien, but if I take too much I will be in a stupor for 20 hours afterwards.

Raymi Lauren said...

you are the moron for having no feelings!

HUG

Butchie said...

Oh yeah. I heard about that Keith Fletcher guy. God killed him for being in a gay rodeo movie.