Saturday, January 5, 2008

I am mother fucking restless. I hate the rain. I hate this weather. It fucks with my entire body and I sit up and wonder if my bones are finally going to finish compressing into one another or am I just lucky enough to have this shit continue for infinity. Whatever. From time-to-time I like to go back when I am bored as hell and check the comments on my old blog and it is like A BAD ACID FLASHBACK. Here is a comment I got on January 3, 2008 and one of the leading reasons I ended that old blog, jumped ship and haven't really looked back:

44r "We make evil look good." Look how these wicked, immoral Manifest Destiny gangsters, the kind of individuals who planned WorldWarII, come across merely as businessmen. As they're doing with intentionally, strategically preditory personality baseball player, as they've done with Preditory Italian Company, who merely exists as a Manifest Destiny scapegoat for the blue chippers in the "eye of The Beast".
And they dirty up good, as we see with me, as we saw with Bonds.

And courtesy of M&A you do business with this evil every time you patronize corporate.
The Amish in Pennsylvania is the clue:::Set a goal of simplicity, strive for purity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their "cheap tricks" are preditory:::poker, cars, boss, movies. Every item of the $50 billion is all designed to prey on the disfavored, a clue regarding modern popular culture and society. Perhaps not so "cheap" after all.
"You're going to throw this away. We're not going to be blamed for this." Yea, right. Like their assumption of culpability has got value.
The Final Prophet is merely a formality, like they gods are required. It's kind of like "Black off the books.wav":::An event designed to merely meet some policy requirement while ensuring the disfavored have no real hope:::Life in the ghettos of California.
The god's efforts to minimize my impact is consistant with their methodology, ascention becoming increasingly harder as time progresses, suggesting we really are approaching The End.


"We're going to enforce positioning." You better make them get their hands dirty AND BRING BACK THE 20TH CENTURY FOR THIS. Killing fucking niggers in celebrity clone hosts AIN'T no fucking fun.
I want guinea meat.
I merely want the same preditors who willingly hurt the people I try to help. I realize there was lots of magic employed, enabling things like monster arena tours, other all-consuming offerings to happen. But too many in these clone hosts were active preditors.
The Situation is VERY 20th century. Maintain consistancy, please.
But I won't hold my breath.

Brokeback Mountain says you understand:::Fuck off god.
Things I've ruined::::Midnight Madness. Note that to the gods both are merely cheap tricks.
Denying money is one of the goals of positioning in the Italians::::The gods used this evil to ensure the Final Prophet was not financed.
The gods took special but played for commoner. Now this Situation passes without affect because special is a one-way street. The gods instructed AI to deny my ability to be articulate. As a result people weren't receptive::::The "back-hand" was very real. The "help" was not.
I won't invest when absolute power must CHEAT to win. This IS the event. Learn.
I am disgusted the gods position absolution for themselves because it is their technology conducting this evil upon the disfavored. When the disfavored unders


If any of you ever wondered why I felt the need to start new just get halfway through that first paragraph and you will know for sure that I just got fuckin sick and tired of dealing with the goddamned crazies.

7 comments:

murl said...

whoa paranoid schizo much??

johnny maudlin said...

Maybe lighten up just a titch.

johnny maudlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
johnny maudlin said...

Or not. I mean, the thing is, one person's interesting is another person's toilet paper. Who can say. I like to read the dark thoughts of other people. Makes me feel less lonely, sometimes. I don't want to read about the tulip festival and I don't want to add my odd attention to poor Brittany. I think we ought to take it a bit easy, though. Enjoy the simple things. Like Polyanna.

Sabrina See said...

dear johnny, clearly you missed the point. i don't care if you ever come back and read my blog. this shit has very little to do with you or even that psycho that sent me that message. although, it will take nothing out of me to delete this fucking blog just like the last one. i'm not really taking this shit seriously, but i am not going to fucking let some idiot reader dictate the content of my stupid, boring fucking blog. amen and have a nice day.

johnny maudlin said...

Well, Hurricane...I think you should let your feelings out a little, don't you? You are oddly unconvincing, anyway it's sliced. All this reference to your boring life and how little you care about this and that is a pose. Maybe write, now and then, about what you do care about, and lose about 80% of the expletives. It may be alright. Peace out.

Sabrina See said...

no. how about you stop fucking commenting or i block you. this is the exact reason i hate readers, old man.