Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Years to everyone I am happy that reads this crap and to everyone else I don't know and don't care about. This is not my annual YEAR-IN-REVIEW post, but more of a quick reflection. 2007 was an interesting year. I guess that is all I really want to say. 2007 was the year that blogging became more of a burden than a joy and bloggers everywhere started to become fucking infiltrated with lame shit like marrying other bloggers and bombarding the internet with lame shit like recipes. I am one of those people. 2007 was the year I decided to cut all ties with my old blog cause I was sick of my readers and my subject matter. 2007 was the year I gave up on giving up and decided to kill myself or write. 2007 was the year I realized I was not suited for a desk job and might as well buy a pole and start practicing for my stripping career before I ever go back to sitting behind a desk and taking orders from someone not nearly as good looking as I am. 2007 prompted me with the fact that I can no longer date men that are alcoholics, complete messes or bi-polar because I absolutely need some stability in my life and that has to start with the penis I worship. 2007 was the year where I decided I didn't want to be a drunk anymore because it was killing my body, stomach and mind. 2007 also brought upon the realization that all the men I loved had girlfriends and I never slept with any of them because the idea of complicating things seemed like less fun than fucking someone I absolutely hate. 2007 was the year I decided I wanted to get up off my ass and be something rather than sit around wasted talking about things I have done wasted that didn't get me any closer to being something other than a Britney Spears reject. 2007 was the year I decided I need people like Britney Spears in the universe so I can be reminded of the fact that I acted exactly like that lunatic for longer than I care to remember because I simply could and no one can talk me out of acting like a monster. 2007 was also the end of looking like a slut for me, sometimes walking around with your ass hanging out and your tits flashing the entire universe gets really old cause there is nothing left to flash when the time comes to flash it. 2007 was also the year I got sick of all my friends and they got sick of me talking about how much better I am than them to their faces and we all decided that we probably shouldn't be friends anymore--it was also the same year these friends were telling people I had all sorts of plastic surgeries because I started running and my fat ass melted off. 2007 was the year I realized I was sort of sorry I had 2006, but I needed 2006 to make 2007 a possibility. 2007 was also the year I realized my parents were getting old and that I have an 8-year-old sister that I might need to raise as my own and what sort of role model wakes up in a pool of her own vomit on the daily? In 2007 I turned 26-years-old and decided that I was getting too old to have abortions so I might as well stop having sex with idiots because I might just keep their idiot baby and later on get upset about it and drown that idiot baby in a sack down by the river. 2007 I finally got fed up with my PC and converted to a Mac and do not miss my PC at all. By the end of 2007 I realized I was happier being boring and calm than dancing on bars and waking up with a new idiot each time I went out. In 2007 I decided to dedicate myself to my art rather than to self destruction. 2008 is possible because of 2007 and viewers like you.

1 comment:

xTx said...

Good for you Sabrina....

Some people never get a wake up call...and then do something about it.

Awesome.