Monday, December 31, 2007

Someone recently commented that I never post pictures where I am smiling, but I would like to mention that blogs are for miserable people and why would I want to fuck with the stasis of the blogging community. Fuck it. Here's a picture of me smiling like I am about to embark on a sexual misadventure with someone that does not realize I am about to slit their throat. Yes ladies and gentlemen, that's happiness according to Sabrina!

I remember having a lot to say earlier when I started this blog entry, but then flipping blogger crapped out and I could not upload photos so I got super pissed off and walked away. That's what you're supposed to do when you get violently angry--walk away--instead of throwing your new laptop across the room, right? So, I guess here are an array of photos I took while driving the other day. I was going through Malibu Canyon and decided to show what happens after it bursts into flames. When the first fire struck in October, Erin was in town. Basically, from the point where the fire ends to my front door is about 5 miles. Once the fire gets far enough down the canyon, my house will burn, burn, burn. I guess since firefighters continue to do their job I am not currently homeless.








5 comments:

Canopenner said...

its nice to not be homeless.

Happy New Year!

Ian said...

haha, I'd have bet money that you'd have made this exact post.

...and I think I was right, the smile suits you more today.

Sabrina See said...

what can i say, i'm your puppet.

Ian said...

...well, I do have a way of screwing up a perfectly decent compliment

im lauf der zeit. said...

nice smiley