Monday, December 3, 2007


God, I cannot even explain to you how fucking boring I am. I guess I should find some loser and get married. That is how fucking boring I am. I guess next week I can start writing about how exciting burping children is and someone with an assult rifle can be issued to fucking assassinate me due to total fucking boringness.  I also really enjoy how I post a fucking picture like this one with a post explaining how boring I am because it goes against everything I am talking about.  Regardless, that is from Saturday night before I fell asleep at 10 pm because I am an old fucking lady.  I stopped by my sisters work and some dude they work with that is hot as hell was like WHOA! WHO IS THAT?  SHE IS HOT! DOES SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND--DOES SHE WANT ONE?  Uh sorry Mr. Ultimate Man Fighter Dude, but one man as dumb as you will never be enough for me.  Yesterday, I ate at fucking RED LOBSTER AT 3PM.  I was having dinner with the fucking geriatric people, waving at them and being like HELLO, MY PEOPLE, I HAVE ARRIVED.  Yes, Red Lobster.  It's like I died and was reborn 85-fucking-years-old.  Amazing.

 I guess I am only eating fish now because I am the healthiest bitch ever--so when my some loser marries me in the future and he gets the impression that I am the reincarnation of the Virgin Mary and then we have a baby with three eyes I can be like OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU UP TO BEFORE WE MET??!@@!@#  And not be like BEFORE WE MET I RAILED LINES LIKE A PRO FOR FUCKING DAYS IN A ROW AND MAYBE THAT IS WHY OUR CHILD IS A MOTHER FUCKING RETARD.

8 comments:

Contrary Guy said...

Red Lobster? It's a short step away from that buffet with the jello-whipped-cream dessert-thing the oldies love...

and yes, why not marry a loser.... worked for Ivana Trump... and Laura Bush.

Malik said...

Red Lobster is fucking cunty.

M.

murl said...

haha when my some loser haha

Krista said...

I would kill for Red Lobster, it's not far from where I live but the snow and dark feed on my anxiety. I was trying to count how many times you said fucking, it was a lot and was amazing.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Who the fuck is this fuckin' woman?

www.brokenawake.typepad.com

Raymi Lauren said...

you look amazing i want that shirt thing nad your hair is great and your head is tiny

Butchie said...

There is nothing wrong with Red Lobster. They have a hip, nautical theme going on and I always get a really nice, polite gay waiter. I take my kid there for lunch sometimes. We can put down a devestating amount of frozen then steamed shellfish, together. They also have sweet cocktails that come in a glass that you can keep until it breaks, while rolling around on my floorboard.