Friday, December 28, 2007

Oh lord, I like how I try to explain how things will go down to people and they continue to try my patience.  Here's an example of two things:  I am an asshole, you cannot reason with me.  A really good friend of mine is in LA on her break from law school.  I guess I am supposed to go out of my way to see her, and I will, if she does what I say on my terms.  God, if I am like this with a friend, imagine how I refuse to bend in a relationship.  Anyways, I keep telling her that it is more convenient for me to meet with her for breakfast or lunch since my time on the party circle is pretty much up and I try not to be out all night when I can be home fucking around or sleeping.  So I keep leaving messages saying let's meet for breakfast and she keeps calling back leaving messages asking what I am up to for the evening.  It is sort of like playing russian roulette cause we both know eventually she is going to fucking budge cause I am an asshole and do not mind the idea of losing her as a friend entirely.  

Oh, in other news, I am so boring I am writing about how I am a shitty friend because I am running out of shit to blog because blogging is boring and stupid anyways, but at least it isn't doing the work that I have to do because I am the world's laziest fucking person.  So I guess this concludes the boring for today as I will eventually destroy this friendship like so many others while I fail to complete the work I am supposed to do and eventually get fired so that I can completely accomplish becoming the failure I have strived to be for so long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two more days in the 'Side. You sure you don't want a cocktail?

Sabrina See said...

yea, this is my least favorite time of the year.