Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I guess I will write another blog because I need to hurry up and write five fucking tv/movie reviews cause that is what I am getting paid to do these days. I am not sure if I should even mention the website here because the last thing I need are people going there and arguing with the idiots that comment about all the different shows I hate. Basically my reviews can go two ways. I talk about how I would like to have sex with one of the characters and this validates my viewing experience as great! Or I absolutely hate the show and talk about all the people watching it are fucking retards that need lobotomies. I get in trouble for this sort of shit all the time, but I like to think I am some sort of mother fucking rogue and I enjoy getting told not to berate the readers.

I super love the idea of living on an island. In fact, I want to know who I have to talk to in order to get someone to allow me to live on Alcatraz. That place is equal amounts awesome & creepy. I bet I could fucking isolate the shit out of myself, scare the shit out of my self & get wasted as fucking hell to function do to the isolation and the fear. Someone help me figure out how to aptly make this happen cause I would totally throw some fucking rocking parties and then Michael Meyers could show up and kill all the people fucking and getting loaded. It would be amazing.

A post I need to write in the very near future is where I take all the "draft posts" I started that end up going no where and are like two lines and put them together as one post. I was looking at them and the total lack of continuity would be like my usual mindless rants, but on PCP. Awesome to the max. God, I am so fucking tired I should just take a nap till 6am and then get up and write and then go running. That sounds like a sound idea. Too bad I am totally against good ideas. I was hungover till 10pm and then I went to see Darjeeling Limited. I wanted very much to like this movie. I have to review it so I will keep things short, but you get to a point where shit stops being clever and eccentric and it is just like I GET IT, YOU THINK YOU'RE CLEVER. Really the best part about the movie for me was the fact that I went alone and I am absolutely terrified of going to the movie theater, let alone going alone. Oh my God I am a level of unstable that is both nifty and endearing. I am sure this is why men fall in love with me even when I am shouting that they are stupid spineless morons and I ask them to do shit like punch me out.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Max said...

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

You're also going to need a butler.

http://www.butlersguild.com/