Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I am a fucking dirtbag. No, seriously. Last night I went to the bar to meet up with friends and I did not even have to get drunk I just sort of fucked around trying to drink only two drinks as slowly as fucking possible when I noticed some tatted up dude with a blond chick and I turned to my friends and was like I BET YOU THIRTY DOLLARS THAT I CAN GET THIS DUDE TO LEAVE WITH ME BY THE END OF THE EVENING. And my friends were like UH, SABRINA, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO THAT--IT WILL MAKE SHIT UNCOMFORTABLE. But while they were bitching and moaning about how I am an improper sort of whore I was walking by said duder and grabbing him because OF COURSE he was in my pathway. Anyways, I will spare you the details, but I had this dude leave the girl he was with and come outside and talk to me for an hour while this dumb bitch sat around waiting for him to finish his cigarette or whatever. Anyways, tonight he wants to meet up and I am like WHAT ABOUT YOUR STUPID LADY FRIEND. And he said OH, THAT IS JUST MY NEIGHBOR. And I retorted HOW CLEVER, YOU FUCK YOUR NEIGHBOR OR ARE YOU JUST OK THAT SHE IS FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU WHILE YOU SPENT THE EVENING TALKING TO ME OUTSIDE. And he just laughed. Oh God, he is a dirtbag too. Praise Allah for him having gotten my number.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Max said...

I don't know. I click around. It's the Internet. What do you want me to say?

Anonymous said...

praise be to allah.