Monday, October 8, 2007

I am not even sure what the fuck went on in that rambling mess from last night, but I will say that's what happens when I start taking pills and decide that nothing I consume to alter my state of mind is going to be ENOUGH. That being said, I guess I am going out with my sister to get wasted tonight.

I got wasted last night. Now it is today MONDAY I forgot to finish writing this and traveled far and wide. I guess will tell you about how children are creepier than humans. I do not know this from experience, but because my sister told me so. I guess last year she went to this daytime haunted house and all the monsters were like 8-year-old kids dressed up with fucking red corn syrup dribbling from their mouths. Turns out that undead kids are about the craziest scary shit ever because they take scaring the shit out of someone super seriously. They make hyper creepy noises and they touch you with their tiny hands and you have this urge to kick them because you are filled with the FEAR! But it turns out if you kick a kid as hard as you fucking can you will kill them and then they really will be the dead, undead. Oh fucking well. The part where my sister says that children are creepier than humans--well, I am not sure but I guess children are no longer classified as humans to us. Tah-Fucking-Dah.

Anyways, now that's out of the way. So Erin is coming to Los Angeles in like a week or 10-days or whatever the time line is. Regardless, she's coming here and I guess we are going to do what we always do and memorize millions of our viewing audience. And by viewing audience I mean the people that stare at us while we do amazing bizarre shit. Amen.

3 comments:

erin said...

when you said your sister i pictured sam for some reason. yeah i totally pictured sam saying "you know sabrina children are creepier than humans." for some reason she was wearing sunglasses and smoking a cigarette in my imagination.

Sabrina See said...

actually, sam said that she cannot hurt talia's feelings cause talia is a robot. then she said talia had a big fat ass. that kid is smart as hell.

im lauf der zeit. said...

dude, nice ding-dong.