Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sometimes when I am typing away I want to be like OH MY GOD! THIS IS A SYMPHONY AND I CAN SEE THE FUCKING NOTES BLARING AWAY. Every clickity-clack is like a stellar crescendo and I am the maestro. Nodding my head at the heavy rhythm I've started. I am building something wonderful. I am putting all the right notes together, letters become words. Together, they melt into a wonderful chorus of plop, clack, space, bang. ENTER. ENTER. ENTER.

It's building a brick wall. The splosh-slab of morter and klomp of the bricks being dropped into place. It's systematic, but flawed and never, ever perfect. It serves a function. I am not making sense.

When I type I hear magic. Letters, singularly being pressed & pounded. In the begining they function singularly, but eventually something amazing happens, they combine and thoughts are sprayed all over the screen. Cohesively, the right combination of two letters becomes one, plus more and more. Oh God, a language orgy.

I wish I was not so fucked up. I have to fucking work at 10 am. That is a literal plea. HELP ME.

No comments: