Thursday, September 13, 2007

Some days you wake up and realize that nothing matters. Not being poor. Not caring about the Chinese. And definitely not staying at your shitty job. I knew, even before I took this job, that I would probably move to NYC in October, but I took it anyways cause I like buying shit and not having to give handjobs in return for cash money. Then I realized I was working for Ursula the Sea Witch and she was grossly under paying me, but I am willing to work 75 hour weeks and make an incredible amount of money via the magic of overtime.

I guess working that much isn't worth the drama of listening to a fat person condescendingly tell you everything wrong with what you're doing, even though it is her business and her prerogative. From now on I only want to work for companies that are huge as hell and everyone has to memo everyone else before they can tell you that you are sucking at all. GOD, WHAT I NEED IN MY LIFE IS SOME HR BUREAUCRACY SHIT. I bet that will be the only time for the rest of my life that I end up writing that.

No comments: