Monday, September 24, 2007

I like waking up in strange places. I guess I should being that I do it often enough. Welcome to my palace Blackout Wonderland. God, I was going to write and be all magical and creative, but it turns out I am just hungover. HUNGOVER AT 6PM. It didn't even hit until sometime after noon. So now I am sitting here at work and watching the sun move and teaching myself to tell time from it. OH MY GOD I AM SO AWESOME THAT I AM A SELF TAUGHT TIME TELLER. Anyways, Erin and I were talking this morning. I guess I am not quite a whore. Not quite a slut. I guess that makes me a whut.

Since when did fucking on the first date become paramount to knowing someone? God, I hate to admit it, but I don't really want to keep knowing you if I don't hurry up and fuck you and find out what the sex is like. Turns out that sex is super important to me and it can keep me around even when I am technically already gone. Saying this doesn't even seem trashy to me. It just seems logical. Who wants to spend 10 consecutive dates with someone and then find out they fuck like skittles? That just seems like fucking stupidity. Someone else asked me if I really thought that sex was that fucking organic and maybe there was more to it than BANG BANG BANG. I think this person is an idiot. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. Naturally, it is way better when it just sort of works and there is that sort of extremely intense sextime wave that covers everything when you fuck. Anyways, I am one of those people that bangs first thinks later. OH MY GOD, I CAN HAVE SEX LIKE AN ADULT AND NOT FALL IN FUCKING LOVE--WHAT A FUCKING CONCEPT. I guess the point I am trying to make here is that I hate women. And I hate women that are like I HAD SEX WITH WHATEVERHISNAMEIS AND NOW WE ARE IN LOVE AND PROBABLY GOING TO MOVE IN TOGETHER. Oh yea psycho? I guess it is no wonder men are leary of women. We're all fucking insane.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

yep, psycho. I love your point of view on the sex on the first date. I married a sex on the first date guy. The thing is most guys have it in their head that they won't have a relationship with a first date lay.... WTF? That is what they really want anyway, wussies.

Contrary Guy said...

a really strong hangover takes two days to get through... sorry, can't relate to the second half, although I always enjoy seeing BANG BANG BANG in any blog post ;)...