Thursday, September 20, 2007

Most of the time I feel like I am what happens when you combine the personality traits from the members of the A-team and give them a vagina. I love it when a plan comes together! It's true that I take each situation, review it and give it only enough thought to put myself in a situation where I can and will get what I want. I use charm, wit, brawn, good looks, my child molester/Uncle Rico van, my ability to smoke a cigar and pretty much anything else you can think of to make this shit happen.


Recently, I have been posed with an impediment that would fuck up my getting of what I want. It took me about a day and 10 cigars to implement a plan that would side-step these problems and eventually lead me to get whatever it is that I've been after. I guess now the only thing I have left to tell you is what it is I am after. On an unrelated note, a good day is when you can make a clever life analogy comparing yourself to Mr. T & the gang.

4 comments:

Sam said...

I can't decide if I want to hang out with you or not. If I do I'm not wearing a shirt.

E.N. Collins said...

You need to fill me in more on this plan you speak of ... so wake up out there on the bandwidth WestCoast AM
...

zoe said...

you are also like mr t. in the fact that you need to be sedated to fly. next time i put you on a plane i am going to knock you over the head with a plank and throw you over my shoulder a-team style.

S. said...

that would probably be more productive than me taking a trillion pills and then acting like a goddamned idiot in the middle of a 4star hotel. OH WAIT, THAT WAS AWESOME AS HELL AND I CAN TELL THAT STORY A MILLION TIMES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND NEVER GET TIRED OF HEARING THAT I HAVE THE TOTAL ABILITY TO FREAK EVERYONE OUT DURING A BLACKOUT. on a side note, i still have no idea what happened that afternoon or how we even got back to joey's house. my god, i am a fucking wreck.