Thursday, February 21, 2008

This is my hundredth post on this blog. I guess that could be monumental if I had an actual goal. I guess that leads me to some bizarre existential train of thought where I start to wonder if I have any goals at all or if I am actually content with teaching Fitzgerald to an 8-year-old while playing with my dog while getting drunk once a month knowing I will get hosed down later in the evening in an attempt to manage me. I guess I could write a lot more, but then I would have to stop and finish it tomorrow and end up waiting to post this really important #100 blog. I guess this is a fine example of how I live my life--instant pleasure, simple gratification.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

happy 100th.

chris said...

thought you'd get a kick out of this.
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/

Ali Mc said...

cheers for instant gratification :)