Sunday, February 10, 2008

I guess that blog was pretty fucking offensive. Too bad I never cared that it might fucking come across as shitty. God, you know what is really shitty, getting hyper fucking wasted at your parents dinner party. Here is the real kicker, I cannot actually drink like I used to and I am not sure if I was ever any good at it. But that is deviating from the point, I decided to eat raw bacon and then I was dragged upstairs where I may or may not have been physically abused. Anyways, I got thrown in the shower where I cackled like an insane person and screamed GIA, GET HER OUT OF HER (MY MOTHER). GET HER OUT OF HERE AND TELL HER I DO NOT BELIEVE IN HER NOR DO I RESPECT HER. GOD, TELL HER I HATE HER. Later on, I puked every where all over myself and my bed and I am pretty sure that after I verbally assaulted my mother with that insanity she decided it wasn't a big deal because she thought I was dead when she found me in bed. Also, probably because she raised a spoiled fucking brat.  Also, thank god for tiny miracles.

4 comments:

Krista said...

your posts leave me with nothing to say but to sit here and smile, and think "awesome"

Stolenswan said...

best. story. ever.

Raymi Lauren said...

yikes

Butchie said...

Wow. Let me know when you are ready for me to move in with you.