Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Ghost With The Most

Uh, here is a conversation I just had with one of my exes that apparently thinks he is getting back into my pants.  Too bad he is too stupid to realize that flattery gets people nowhere.

Sabrina: clearly, i am the most exciting person in town.
Ex Dude: i would say so. you're definitely top 8 funniest. top 5 most sarcastic
Sabrina: oh, i know. for sure.
Ed Dude: top 14 intelligent
Ed Dude: top 3 in bed
Sabrina: haha. 'd prefer to be higher in intelligence, but i guess you can't win em all.
Ex Dude: well maybe you are #1, i just said somewhere in the top 14. i didn t say you were #14
Sabrina: haha. well, on that note, i am going to waste what is left of my intelligence on watching Hot Rod.
Ex Dude: go to it hot stuff

Top three in bed. HAHAHAHAHA. God, I can win 'em all.

2 comments:

Butchie said...

Which is better. Higher or lower? I don't get it.

Raymi Lauren said...

i LOVE hot rod