Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So I am officially out of work.  Not that it matters cause I guess I should have been hustling to get other writing gigs.  Anyways, the powers that be have decided to shut down the site I currently write for and it's nothing personal, and I didn't get fired.  I am just shit out of luck.  So I guess I'll just manage that like I do anything else cause really, what's the big deal in the big spectrum?

I didn't get a chance to go running today and I am going to attribute the fact that I never evened out my mood to that.  Then I got the call from my editor and he was like WELL, GUESS WHAT?  WE'RE ALL OUT OF WORK.  Lucky for him he's also writing for Gawker, so for now his ass is pretty safe.  After that I was just sort of blah and I cannot believe I am treating this like a fucking diary.  Anyways, I spent the first half of today dealing with the shit storm I started on my sister's birthday when I fully came onto one of her friends I know she's hooked up with because I am a fucking douche bag.  Anyways, he is hot and southern and anyone who read my old blog knows that shit is some sort of fucked up kryptonite for me.  Once you mix in the fact that like four drinks gets me plastered now, I went to crazy town relatively fast.  Anyways, I called my conscience today and was like UH, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS A WHORE, BUT JUST WHEN YOU DRINK?  Cause ever since I opened up my drunk mouth Louisiana has been like HEY, LET'S HANGOUT THIS WEEK!  HEY, LET'S HAVE FUN.  LET'S GO TO A MOVIE.  LET'S DO A BUNCH OF WHATEVER CAUSE I AM SURE YOU ARE GOING TO GET NAKED AND SUCK MY DICK.  God, he is probably right.  Anyways, he finds me online and is like OH, I JUST SAW "THERE WILL BE BLOOD" and I was like IF YOU ENJOYED THAT PROBABLY YOU SHOULD SEE "NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN."  Which gets us to talk about the fact that we both love westerns and I comment that I think Steve McQueen is the best cowboy because he had down all the little nuances and he about shits himself cause he is like OH MAN.  I LOVE STEVE MCQUEEN.  At any rate, we're supposed to go and see "No Country for Old Men" tomorrow and I am trying to figure out the best way to be like, I GUESS I AM TWO-FACE BECAUSE I AM BORING AS FUCKING HELL WHEN I AM SOBER AND I AM A MONSTER AFTER A FEW DRINKS.  Whatever, so now I am in this bizarre psycho-sex drama that I started but want nothing to do with and I am about to be officially notified that I am out of work.  The only thing that could have made today any better would have been having to get an abortion or herpes.  Amazing.

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

i went to crazy town after 2 drinks last nite it was during the third oh man crazy town isnt fun when it's on your bf.