Monday, April 7, 2008

Ugh, I should be in bed, but I got caught up in yet another Law & Order: Criminal Intent Marathon and now it is like 3am and I have yet to sleep. Hilariously, this is my big issue. Tomorrow, my big issue will be preparing to get my taxes done. I guess by that I just need to psyche myself into showing up so that the government does not rape me later this year when they realize that I decided to party instead of doing my taxes. How fucking tragic.


Anyways, this is my new haircut. I actually super like it, but have enjoyed running into people and asking them if it looks like Jodi Foster. Too bad no part of me looks like Jodi Foster or I would be subjected to a lifetime of ugly dykedom. Uh, you know who I think is hot today, Chris Evans, I would fuck the shit out of him while high on crack if that was my only option, and let's face it, I'm from L.A. I don't do crack cause that shit is for poor people. None of this really has a point, but I just wanted to throw that out there since the internet is just creepy enough where I can be like WHOA, I FUCKED CHRIS EVANS WHILE HIGH ON CRACK BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD AND NOW I AM THAT MUCH MORE AWESOME AND THAT MUCH MORE TRASHY. I will never function as a grownup so I guess I better die before I turn 30.


I actually really like my hair lighter, which is hilarious cause I have been fighting the whole lighter hair thing for like 10 years. Since my sister Gia has her hair red right now I have to avoid that color so my options were black, some other shade of brown or the dreaded blondeish. I got daring and am super happy about it. Also, if I style my hair in a certain way I look like I am in the Flock of Seagulls and it is fucking awesome. So I am going to see Erin on Wednesday and that is pretty swank. The following Monday I'll be in Boston and maybe from there I'll go to NYC, but nothing is set in stone for the whole NYC thing. Anyways, my flight from Chicago to Boston got all fucked over cause ATA decided to go under and I basically got raped and have to call my credit card company in the morning. Lame. I should probably write about something hilarious, but I really want to just go to bed.

5 comments:

nk said...

It looks real good.

Stolenswan said...

your hair looks amazing.

Butchie said...

Cute.

erin said...

before we go out on friday we can have an svu party, we can do your hair like olivia's and we can do my hair like, uh, ice t's i guess.

Raymi Lauren said...

your hair looks really really good