Friday, April 4, 2008

I know I need to fucking blog more often, but I also probably need to be tested for HIV more often and I am not even going to do that because that might fucking blow my chances for becoming a serial AIDS rapist. Oh well. Anyways, I have been keeping more of my "gooder" ideas and pitching them to MadAtoms the new site I've been writing for. So sue me, you idiots get the left overs. Today they published the piece I wrote about stupid TMZ being the beginning of the end of fun. Probably you should go over there and comment the fucking shit out of my post to remind them that I already have a fucking audience and should only have a bigger audience of readers and stalkers. Oh, and I am pretty sure I got a Lillith Fair dyke haircut, which I consequently decided to make blonde yesterday. Too bad I love it. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. Otherwise, deal with the fact that all you get are my leftovers. Now you're on the same level as the dudes I date, impressive.

1 comment:

Butchie said...

Pics of the lesbo haircut, plz.

And more cleave.