Wednesday, April 23, 2008


I super hate doing work and I guess I am going to get fired from my stupid writing jobs. Since I've been home I've primarily been busy with seeing how long I can avoid eating meat for, along with copious amounts of running. Somehow I can do this all while being online nonstop. Also, I think I might just be going insane from PMS anyways because my tits feel like fucking mountainous anvils on my chest. And because I have written off five different friends since Sunday. I might just be sorry about it, but I bet I won't even miss any of them.

I spent my entire trip home watching an Intervention marathon on A&E. This is probably my favorite show ever. I really enjoy when I can be like OH MAN, THAT PERSON HAS A FUCKING PROBLEM. Then I have to try and think about a time I may have done something similar to what they're doing on screen. One of the episodes I watched will probably be my favorite of all time. This chick had something bad like rickets and needed to treat the pills. Now, I broke my neck and I understand pain management, but as many pain killers as she was taking was beyond me. In the morning she'd have 2 oxycotin to get her through the day, along with 12 muscle relaxers, and 12 lortabs A DAY. I mean, I have had the occasional pill party, but it is nice to know that I am not an addict because I am pretty sure that combination of that many pills might just fucking kill me. So I guess the point of this was to highlight the fact that I am awesome and can only periodically (rarely) be found passed out on the floor while in the middle of walking into the kitchen, when they were finding this chick on the floor about three times a week. Awesome.

----------------
Now playing: Madonna - Don't Cry for Me Argentina
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

erin said...

did you see the one where the mom drinks mouthwash?

Krista said...

That show SCARES me, I can't believe people bring themselves to that point and still manage to function somehow.

ps: I love that Madonna song, and movie. It's so terrible but just so.. well, terrible.