Friday, April 25, 2008

God, lately it's like all my good material gets used up in other places. I almost want to feel bad, but I don't. I guess you guys could just start visiting Mad Atoms on the daily to probably read shit I would have written here or you could continue to read this drivel. Cause lets face it, you idiots are not paying my bills so I am not even sure why I write here anymore. Awesomely, I pen more useless shit here than I do for all my writing jobs combined and that just might be due to the fact that I am less scared of fucking shit up here when I am feeling lazy and out of awesome. God, I am not sure if I have ever been scared of anything in my life, but it's fucked up that I am out of pills and not drinking so I feel like I am out of creativity. I guess I should probably just get it to-fucking-gether and write all that shit they want and blow this shit off.

Ugh, what I really need is a web developer. I registered SabrinaSee but I haven't the time to do all the work associated with starting up a website. I guess what I am saying is that if you have the skills to help me out, get a hold of me because I need to start that shit up. The initial jackoff that offered to help me turned into a flake--so if you are going to flake out on me also I swear to fucking god I will chop your fucking head off.

----------------
Now playing: Foreigner - Cold As Ice
via FoxyTunes

No comments: