Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am truly unsure if I hate this foxytunes shit or not. Too bad it started popping up and the idea of taking the time to manage or get rid of it is probably more than I can bare to handle. Miracle number 1. It's period time. This time next week I will be even thinner than I am now. Dear God, thanks for thinner. Miracle number 2. I don't really have another miracle actually. I mean, I didn't exactly have one to start with, but I really wanted to talk about having a miracle. I guess never having been in jail is a pretty big miracle when you're me. Go miracles.

There's a sweet new wine bar in Malibu and I noticed it tonight while I was going to get groceries. I guess I will become the local harpie over there because nothing says fun like alcohol and Malibu. Tonight at the meeting at Fox Atomic I told the story where my friend Joey roofied my friend Trent and instead of him pissing all over himself like he did the time before he just got really amorous and spent the entire night caressing her breasts. It was really fucking beautiful/wonderful. I am sure you are impressed.

Tomorrow, I am going to have to wake up early and spend the entire day writing. I don't mean the sort of writing I usually do which is accompanied by watching everything tivo'd from the night before, or talking online for 8 hours to people I am not even sure I want to know, but real actual writing. One of my editors got ahold of my friend to ask if I was the sort of person to decide never to turn something in, even though I said I would. Too bad I am exactly that sort of person. Ugh, I want my money so I guess I am going to do some writing and finally get fucking paid. The end.
----------------
Now playing: Vampire Weekend - Walcott
via FoxyTunes

No comments: