Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I would like to take credit for this pie, but I didn't make it. I did however, talk my brother through making it because I am awesome like that. I had him melt white chocolate and then put it on the graham cracker crust. After that hardened he layered a banana flavored pudding with fresh, sliced bananas. When he finished it I was sort of impressed by how beautiful it ended up. He even made a design in the top of it.
Sometimes, the best part of my week is when I see my gay dog running outside while my dad is tinkering with something. And then my dad bends over and my gay dog takes this as the time to rape my father. I guess you have never lived until you've seen your dog sneak attack your own father. I recommend it if you've never tried it.
Oh man, I am in the middle of writing these terrible finance articles and I know I should now even entertain the idea of blogging because I have less than 4 hours to finish them up, but I am a fucking slacker so sue me. But man, I am listening to Three Dog Night and I desperately want to be so loaded that I can see the musical notes in front of my face. Too bad I am going to avoid getting absolutely wasted until sometime after 9 am PST.
Fuck it, I have to go and finish this and so the entire post is going to be boring lame shit and some pictures of wonderful sunshine in my yard. If you have a problem with this--eat a dick.





2 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

i want a piece of that pie

j said...

Looka here. If you like banana pie, make this shit and you will lose your fucking mind. I'm sserious. This shit is so good, I get a boner just thinking about it.