Thursday, August 2, 2007

Flannery O'Connor had it right. A Good Man is Hard to Find a bad man, on the other hand, is merely around the corner or in the shadows at your bar. Thank god for that.

And yes, I sleep in leopard sheets. This is what happens when you're a mother fucking grownup. I will probably write an actual post when I am not dog tired tomorrow and should be working.

**Update**
Now, I should be working so obviously I have way more to say because the work is mounting and the pressure is rising. THANK GOD I USE DEGREE DEODORANT!

It turns out I am actually human and a woman. I have conceded to the fact that the days when all men happen to worship my Goddessness I can stand every and all things. My happiness is dependant on the level of praise men are singing me. I should have been a professional sex symbol except I believe the aging process would force me into a frightful tailspin of self aggrandized actualization and I'd morph into disgusting Sally Kirkland. Who, as it happens, decided never to accept the fact that she became old and disgusting and pretends like she's still a sex goddess. Too bad her face is melting off and her body can best be described as ooze. I guess someone should memo the devil that it is ok to renig on certain contracts because this poor old bat needs to be let out of our misery. This is what it sounds like when the doves cry, right?

No comments: