Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Men are fucking idiots. Sometimes I think they misinterpret my condescending arrogance for damsel-in-distress and they immediately go into action to help save me from myself. HOLY SHIT BATMAN! I GUESS IF I MADE IT THIS FAR I AM DOING ALRIGHT AND WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP ON, KEEPING ON. DUH. I realize that looks can be decieving and I appear to be a fucking train wreck locked inside a bottle of Jameson(tm) swimming around, trapped, but as it turns out I can climb out of the bottle whenever I want. I guess I could be adequately compared to Guenivere. That bitch was a raucous skank. The bitch could party and then slit your throat. Then she went and fucked up the rountable with her lascivious ways. Poor Lancelot, I bet he never saw that coming. In the end, it is important to remember a few key things when dealing with me: No amount of money, charm, gifts or orgasms will kill the beast within because I am more than Little Red Ridinghood. I'm also the Big Bad Wolf.

No comments: