Monday, July 30, 2007

Dear blogger, I continue to hate you to the fucking max. I just finished my post when fucking blogger had a seizure and I could not stop it to shove a wallet in it's mouth to prevent it from swallowing my post. Anyways, I basically wrote about how I am bionic and that the flu cannot stop me because I was a functioning alcoholic and the symptoms of the flu and a hangover are basically the same. That means I am basically saying fuck you to the stupid flu.

Anyways, please bask in the glory that is Todd. I met him probably a month ago and have never been the same NEVER BEEN THE SAME. Ok, I have been the same and even seen/experience/dated tons of men since then, but I think it all comes back to Todd cause he is sort of hyper manly and he talked about curbing someone's face within moments of meeting him. Nothing says love like a hyper charge of testosterone & an 8" dick. The end.

No comments: