Thursday, June 21, 2007

Everyone is always raving about Prince William. WHOA HE IS GOING TO BE KING. Yea, I remember another king--he ended up bloated & dead on a toliet. I guess being a king is not everything it's cracked up to be. Which brings me to my point, Prince William is sort of ugly and balding and he seems like sort of a loser-prick. Prince William is not worth fucking. That other one, the little one, the one that looks like his mother's lover--THAT KID IS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY.

Here we have a red headed fire cracker that likes to dress up like Hitler for Halloween and be like WHOA, I WAS NOT SURE THAT WAS GOING TO COME ACROSS AS OFFENSIVE. Sure. That is what people say when they knew they were going to piss people off ahead of time, but decided the best course of action would be to play undeniably stupid. THANK GOD. This is the same kid that is known for getting outrageously drunk and being like SO WHAT, I AM A FUCKING PRINCE. And this is the same guy that will never be king so he has something to prove. This is the brother I'd fuck because I'm certain he'd pass along a STD & that's the sort of brother worth fucking.

1 comment:

erin said...

ew. you and your redheads.