Friday, May 2, 2008

I haven't uploaded photos in the last week, but things have been sort of back-and-forth for me. I guess I'll settle back down and focus pretty hard on my writing. I rode out my restlessness and I think I might just be able to finally get back into the groove of things. I am not exactly one to bother with apologies or whatnot, but the content here has seriously been lacking. I almost want to be like, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? But then again, this is my stupid blog so I guess I should figure it out.

On the flip side, this whole Chinese Democracy business with Dr. Pepper promising a free drink to everyone if the album comes out this year.  Well I guess I plan to top that.  If Chinese Democracy comes out this year I will post nude photos all over this blog.  That being said, the chances of that megalomaniac actually deciding his post Guns 'n Roses album is finally finished has about the same chances as me cutting off my tits, cooking and then eating them.  So clearly, Chinese Democracy will be released right at the tail end of 2008 and I can eat shit one more time in my fucking life.  Awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man. a new guns & roses album, you naked, and a free doctor pepper. if it happens, it will truly be a great day.